Affiliate World Dubai 2024 Reflections

newsbreakads

Lurker
Partner
img_8312-jpg.50528
img_8369-jpg.50529
img_1580-jpg.50530

As I sit down to write this, I cannot believe it’s already been over a month since Affiliate World Dubai! What a whirlwind it has been– and we’re still bringing on new advertisers!! I wanted to take this opportunity to break down what I’ve learned from my very first Affiliate World Conference.

Being newer to the industry, I had no idea what to expect, but boy did I have a great time! The venue was flooded with people but I also really enjoyed the after-hours events Affiliate World hosted (especially the Closing Party). Some of the smarter techniques I saw were people who set their Skype QR code as their lock screen and others who wore shirts identifying themselves (i.e. SELL AGENCY ACCOUNTS).

I learned so much from the few days I spent at this event by approaching everything with a receptive energy!! I actually met some good leads just by sitting out at the MGID cafe and waiting for other meetings haha. Organic meet-ups were definitely a highlight!! Additionally, the AW app was super helpful with identifying leads and scheduling meetings, so I would definitely recommend downloading that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!