Affiliate Summit West! #ASW20

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I am here at Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas and have a ton of meetings lined up for the next few days. I'm excited to meet with some of the Partners we already have here on affLIFT and hopefully add some new ones from the show as well :)

I'll keep this thread updated with pictures from the show πŸ‘

CrakRevenue
Looking forward to seeing some photos!

Today was a very busy day for me but I did manage to get some pictures :)

What I saw of Tim Burd's keynote on Facebook Ads was great. I didn't make it to any of the other sessions, but instead spent most of my time at the Meet Market. I met with some of my favorite people here on affLIFT, but unfortunately didn't have time to take pictures with everyone I wanted to. I'll try and get some more tomorrow during the Exhibit Hall.

☝ This is Denis from RichPush. @RichPush has been a great Partner here on affLIFT. They're the only company that has sponsored multiple contests with us so far. I'm really excited to see what they do with RichPops since I run a lot of pop traffic.

☝ This is Kseniya from TopOffers. I have a meeting with her tomorrow but decided to drop by their table today as a surprise ;)

☝ This is Justyna from Voluum. She is an account manager at VoluumDSP and also is active here on affLIFT under the @Voluum account. I am planning to dive deep into native this year and Voluum will be one of my main sources since it's also my primary tracker and I love the team at Voluum.

☝ Speaking of Voluum team members, this is Artur. Like everyone else at Voluum/Zeropark, Artur is awesome. I really appreciate the great feedback their entire team had and of course I thought it was amazing they included me on their backdrop (when do I receive my check for using my image?) :D

Shoutout to Karolina as well from Voluum. She is the main person that posts on their account here and helps members. For some reason they did not send her to Vegas for Affiliate Summit. If I have any influence at all, she will be at the next event if she wants to :)

☝ Last, but certainly not least, this is Sharon from AdMaven. Sharon is incredibly helpful here on affLIFT. It was great to finally meet him in person.

During my discussions today, I received so much positive feedback about what we are doing in our community here on affLIFT. I really appreciate you all being a part of it. It's a lot of fun :)

Love the photos, I'm glad you had some time to talk to my Voluum people :) I guess, see you on the next one! We definitely have some catching up to do.

Karolina

Today was a very busy day for me but I did manage to get some pictures :)

View attachment 8219

What I saw of Tim Burd's keynote on Facebook Ads was great. I didn't make it to any of the other sessions, but instead spent most of my time at the Meet Market. I met with some of my favorite people here on affLIFT, but unfortunately didn't have time to take pictures with everyone I wanted to. I'll try and get some more tomorrow during the Exhibit Hall.

View attachment 8221

☝ This is Denis from RichPush. @RichPush has been a great Partner here on affLIFT. They're the only company that has sponsored multiple contests with us so far. I'm really excited to see what they do with RichPops since I run a lot of pop traffic.

View attachment 8223

☝ This is Kseniya from TopOffers. I have a meeting with her tomorrow but decided to drop by their table today as a surprise ;)

View attachment 8224

☝ This is Justyna from Voluum. She is an account manager at VoluumDSP and also is active here on affLIFT under the @Voluum account. I am planning to dive deep into native this year and Voluum will be one of my main sources since it's also my primary tracker and I love the team at Voluum.

View attachment 8226

☝ Speaking of Voluum team members, this is Artur. Like everyone else at Voluum/Zeropark, Artur is awesome. I really appreciate the great feedback their entire team had and of course I thought it was amazing they included me on their backdrop (when do I receive my check for using my image?) :D

Shoutout to Karolina as well from Voluum. She is the main person that posts on their account here and helps members. For some reason they did not send her to Vegas for Affiliate Summit. If I have any influence at all, she will be at the next event if she wants to :)

View attachment 8225

☝ Last, but certainly not least, this is Sharon from AdMaven. Sharon is incredibly helpful here on affLIFT. It was great to finally meet him in person.

During my discussions today, I received so much positive feedback about what we are doing in our community here on affLIFT. I really appreciate you all being a part of it. It's a lot of fun :)

Luke, we were glad to see you and finally talked in real life :);)

Had a full schedule of meetings again yesterday. Even though I had to move some things around, I didn't miss a single meeting this trip...except one. I am hoping to meet up with that person before I fly back today.

One really good meeting I had yesterday was with my friends from @TONIC. I've had a good relationship with the people at TONIC since the DNTX days (they rebranded to TONIC a few years ago). They have one of the best platforms for buying domain traffic. They're getting into more ad formats, but I primarily use them for domains redirects.

One of my objectives for this show was to get in touch with as many affiliate networks as possible. Affiliate networks were not really interested in joining affLIFT when PeerFly was still active. They didn't want me poaching their affiliate base. That's fine. But, that's no longer a problem. So, I want to educate all the affiliate networks that we have a community here that they NEED to be a part of.

Well, in what turned out to be the most hilarious thing to happen at Affiliate Summit, I was talking to the folks at FlexOffers (soon to be an affLIFT member πŸ˜ƒ) and the guy I was talking to says..."I actually have a PeerFly shirt on right now."

I called him out on it because I didn't believe him one bit and he unbuttoned his FlexOffers shirt and he actually had a PeerFly shirt on under it! πŸ˜†

My last meeting of the day yesterday was with the guys at SelfAdvertiser. I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people @SelfAdvertiser reached out to years ago after they launched to test out their new platform. I really like what they've built and it continues to get better.

I'm going to be working with SelfAdvertiser to get some more guides, case studies, etc up here on affLIFT because I think their platform is under utilized and has a lot of potential.

So, that's it. My trip is about over. I leave in about an hour to fly back home. I have a giant stack of business cards I will go through and follow up with starting next week. I gave out ~250 discount cards for new potential affLIFT members as well. I've already seen some of the people I met with have joined our community so I am excited to see what the next month or so will look like for us as people being to trickle in.

I am about 100% sure at this point that I will be attending Affiliate Summit in New York this summer. I am not sure about Affilliate World yet, but based on my experiences here in Vegas, I think any show in our space I attend could have a positive impact on the community. Of course, that's the goal :) πŸš€

I forgot to mention something. One of my favorite things about traveling is finding amazing places to eat. One of my favorite places to eat in Las Vegas is Gordon Ramsay's Steakhouse. So, I thought I would share some pictures of my food from there to make your mouth water πŸ˜‹πŸ₯©

Next year, I think I will do a dinner for affLIFT Partners and members who attend Affiliate Summit West at this restaurant πŸš€πŸ‘

Had a full schedule of meetings again yesterday. Even though I had to move some things around, I didn't miss a single meeting this trip...except one. I am hoping to meet up with that person before I fly back today.

One really good meeting I had yesterday was with my friends from @TONIC. I've had a good relationship with the people at TONIC since the DNTX days (they rebranded to TONIC a few years ago). They have one of the best platforms for buying domain traffic. They're getting into more ad formats, but I primarily use them for domains redirects.

View attachment 8257

One of my objectives for this show was to get in touch with as many affiliate networks as possible. Affiliate networks were not really interested in joining affLIFT when PeerFly was still active. They didn't want me poaching their affiliate base. That's fine. But, that's no longer a problem. So, I want to educate all the affiliate networks that we have a community here that they NEED to be a part of.

Well, in what turned out to be the most hilarious thing to happen at Affiliate Summit, I was talking to the folks at FlexOffers (soon to be an affLIFT member πŸ˜ƒ) and the guy I was talking to says..."I actually have a PeerFly shirt on right now."

I called him out on it because I didn't believe him one bit and he unbuttoned his FlexOffers shirt and he actually had a PeerFly shirt on under it! πŸ˜†

View attachment 8258

My last meeting of the day yesterday was with the guys at SelfAdvertiser. I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people @SelfAdvertiser reached out to years ago after they launched to test out their new platform. I really like what they've built and it continues to get better.

I'm going to be working with SelfAdvertiser to get some more guides, case studies, etc up here on affLIFT because I think their platform is under utilized and has a lot of potential.

View attachment 8259

So, that's it. My trip is about over. I leave in about an hour to fly back home. I have a giant stack of business cards I will go through and follow up with starting next week. I gave out ~250 discount cards for new potential affLIFT members as well. I've already seen some of the people I met with have joined our community so I am excited to see what the next month or so will look like for us as people being to trickle in.

I am about 100% sure at this point that I will be attending Affiliate Summit in New York this summer. I am not sure about Affilliate World yet, but based on my experiences here in Vegas, I think any show in our space I attend could have a positive impact on the community. Of course, that's the goal :) πŸš€

Thank you for the kind words @Luke :)
We're definitely eager to work together and we're happy to be part of this wonderful community!

I forgot to mention something. One of my favorite things about traveling is finding amazing places to eat. One of my favorite places to eat in Las Vegas is Gordon Ramsay's Steakhouse. So, I thought I would share some pictures of my food from there to make your mouth water πŸ˜‹πŸ₯©

View attachment 8262

View attachment 8265

View attachment 8266

View attachment 8267

Next year, I think I will do a dinner for affLIFT Partners and members who attend Affiliate Summit West at this restaurant πŸš€πŸ‘

If this isn't motivation I don't know what is! That does look nice!