Advertizer.com CPA journey

RollerAds

baidovich

Lurker
Well yeah, after reading @jimmyvanilla thread about Advertizer CPA Campaigns. I've decided to go ahead and work with his method to make a good chunk of $$$$.

Alright, so here's what I've done so far:

- Created an Advertizer account.
- Created Monetizer account (I'll need it to see what offers are running on Advertizer right now).

So the next step was to create a test conversion to activate CPA campaigns. I've followed a tutorial on YouTube using CPABuild, Advertizer and BeMob, but the problem is I don't know if the conversion test is passed or not.

On CPABuild I have 1 click

cpabuild-png.22472

On BeMob I've had the conversion tracked

capture-png.22473

On Advertizer they say that I've created 1 campaign but I still have the conversion test message.

capture-png.22474

But still I can't create CPA campaigns

capture-png.22475

So my question is how do I know that I've bypassed the conversion test? Like when CPA campaigns are available? But why BeMob is showing me that I have a conversion?

Anyways, I'll fix all of this hopefully by tomorrow, but if you guys have any ideas or suggestions... BE

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!