MOBIPIUM
New caps for NG MTN & Airtel available!

Follow Along Adsterra + RollerAds = PROFIT?!?!

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
So, you've seen this setup before... :D

I am profiting from this setup/strategy on both Adcash and Galaksion right now so I am going to test Adsterra as well.

I actually started the campaign about a week ago but then had a family emergency and I've been busy playing catch up here on the forum so I was ignoring it. Here are the current stats:

1717682186152-png.52211

Not a bad start! I would expect a AP (average payout) of around $0.10 but hopefully we'll see that go up some over the next week. I am running in the US and had my CPM set at $0.70 (the minimum).

I've now increase the bid to $1 and may have to increase that more. I had some placements automatically pause due to the CPA Goal Rule I had set, but I've reset the placements and created a new rule:

1717682311960-png.52213

This lines up pretty well with what I am doing successfully on Adcash and Galaksion. So, can it be profitable on Adsterra? We'll find out!

Campaign Breakdown​

Traffic Source: Adsterra Pops
Tracker: Voluum
Offer: RollerAds Push Collection -> Monetizer smartlink
Landing Page: Monetizer Push Collection

I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!