• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along Adcash Follow Along

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

andrew87

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Adcash
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network:
Many
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer:
CPI, Surveys
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout:
lower than 1$
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I really want to learn new stuff!
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about:
everything is new for me!

Hi Guys!
This is my first message! Nice to meet you! ;)
Let me introduce myself, I'm writing from the north of Italy (close to Alpi) and I'm doing AM since 2017 with good results.

By the way, for me this will be a new adveture for many aspects, which are:
  • Traffic source: never used PPV traffic and Adcash ever.
  • Affiliate Networks: I joined and I'm still joining CPA networks with low payout but with easy conversion flow (1-2 click flow). Generally, I used to work with high payouts and direct offers.
  • This is the first contest ever in AM.
Considering that I'm a newbie in CPA marketing, feel free to give me all the suggestions that you have... I'm all ears! :D

At the moment I've just finished my first campaign in Adcash with a CPA target that is 80% of the payout.

1644540748944-png.24298

Now

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!