Join Adcash today and start earning big!

A few general questions about starting out in 2018

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL

Ontology

Contributor
Hello affLIFT members,

I would like to know a few things before I launch into the unknown.

1. As of this moment, (November 5, 2018) what can I realistically expect (in terms of skills gained, monetary profits, lifestyle changes) out of starting to learn and put into practice direct marketing techniques to make money through affiliate commissions? It seems like I already missed the golden age for this and a lot of previous successful affiliate marketers have moved on to other industries?

2. Also, from a quick glance at the follow through campaigns in this community, it seems like most people are struggling to make conversions or any money in general. Is this normal and if so, can anyone show me some information that I can review to see how these type of campaigns work? How exactly are people making money through linking these type of offers via paid ads and how often does initial failure turn to profit? Also, what are some characteristics of a successful and profitable offer and/or campaign? Any examples?

3. What's a good timeline of

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!