Follow Along Golden🐥Goose vs Propeller🚀CPA (Operation👕T-Shirt)

RollerAds

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm excited about the Golden Goose contest and I'm keen to get my hands on one of those swanky t-shirts, so I'm up and running!

I've had a couple of nice campaigns with @MrGoose recently, so I reckon there's a good chance I can find an offer or two with some potential. I don't have anything particular in mind at the moment, but I do have one campaign underway now and it's already seeing some conversions, so I'm feeling confident about how it might go.

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds CPA
🔧 Tracking Tool: FunnelFlux
✅ Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
👍 Type of Offer: Various
💰 Offer Payout: Various
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: The GG+Propeller combo has worked for me in the past
🔍 I am unsure about: I'm normally a polo shirt guy, but the t-shirt looks snazzy

giphy.gif

At the moment I'm just testing my first offer and I've set up 2 campaigns on Propeller CPA - 1) iOS & 2) Android.

I don't have a lot going on yet, but the early signs look promising enough with a few conversions on Android 10+Chrome.

eenSiPq.png

It should be interesting to see what

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!