• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Follow Along 🎯First time running Facebook Ads with a Tracker!😲

CrakRevenue

Tamas

Grand Guru
After posting this question yesterday I realized I should just post a follow along to share my initial results and all my new tests and strategies and maybe I'll get some more tips from the people who run FB ads.

I don't want to get into too much details here, it's not really the point of this FA, but it's a very simple Ecom-Shopify-POD setup.

Tracking tool: Skro

So far I have the FB CAPI, tracking domain and no redirect tracking all working great it seems all thanks to the fantastic skro support team.

I have so many questions but I'll post the stats first and I'll create a meme too that I have in my mind

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!