Zeropark vs. PropellerAds

Adsterra

JonathanB

Grand Guru
Hi affLIFTers!

This forum seems to be heavily focused on mobile (PPV, Pops, Push etc.) and there are certainly some good things about it (cheap clicks, massive volume etc.) and I wonder how you guys approach it.

Two of the most used traffic sources seem to be @Zeropark and @PropellerAds . With Adwords, Facebook or Native I understand the ad placements, formats and intentions behind the users AND I see those ads every day. But with Pops/Push etc. I'm unsure. I almost never see this type of ad and wonder how I would react if something like this would pop up on my phone...Would I enter a sweep? Would I BUY something from a push ad?

Can someone help me to understand that format? What mindset do you have about it? Do you simply send out traffic, exclude zone IDs and hope to see green? Or do you actually have a mindset/strategy when running PPV?

Also, whats the difference between Zeropark and PropellerAds (Quality? Different market groups (ages, genders)?)...

Would be super interesting

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!