Follow Along Zeropark + Voluum + PeerFly. Goal = Spot 3 Profitable campaigns

AdsEmpire
that means you are excluding a subid on just 0.80 spent and that is not gud at all. last time i talked with rtx support they recommended me to spend atleast offer payout for small payout offers and for big payout offers 5$ to 10$
ufff, at least offer payout, in this case 8.80 for each subid?

CrakRevenue
2 New Campaigns launched. Fingers crossed :p:p:p

Observation:
I am getting more comfortable choosing offers and setting them up.
I could have launched 10 or 20 campaigns today but I think that I need to stay focused on few campaigns at a time.
Same concept? PPV RON?

Great follow along and great to see success on PPV. I tried POP and got no conversion.

Accidentally left Tonic on a daily Budget and I thought it was a campaign Budget and it ate up all my cash without a single conversion .. :(

Decided to setup a Target campaign with the 12 targets I've gotten conversions on for Campaign 2. We'll see how it goes.

My main Campaign 2 is still active. Just trying to get more of the traffic from the good Zeropark targets :)

The optimized campaign is off to a great start :)

Also, the new anti-fraud stuff from Voluum is pretty cool:

Great News here, one of the 2 new Campaigns I choose is picking up great without any optimization.
The other has not received great traffic.

532% ROI, without optimizing it.

Feels like a good start!
Unbelievable!

This is the OLD one, we did with Luke.
As you can see traffic is tiny, but conversions are steady.
Now I want to optimize it more and try to higher the bids a bit.

YOOOOOOOOOO

Looks like it is a lucky day today.
Even the other New Campaign i choose is on profit without optimization.
35,6 % ROI, not bad

Looks like working 20 hours a day (really) during last week has served something.

I have all my projects going on anyway, so I needed the nighttime to study, ready and setup campaigns.

@Luke, i checked my Peerfly stats and I see way more conversions than I see in Voluum, so actually my ROI is way more higher.
How can i do to fix this big problem?

Stats for yesterday 22-01-2019
Campaign 1 - Conversions
Voluum - 2
Peerfly - 7

Campaign 2 - Conversions
Voluum - 1
Peerfly - 1

Campaign 3 - Conversions
Voluum - 0
Peerfly - 4

Maybe there is some delay with updating conversions in Voluum, this is why I am messing up with stats.
Today I see some conversions in Voluum that doesn't appear in Peerfly.

Is there a way to avoid this?

i checked my Peerfly stats and I see way more conversions than I see in Voluum, so actually my ROI is way more higher.
Message me with your PeerFly ID again and I'll take a look. Sounds like you have an issue with how your postback is setup.

Congrats on getting these campaigns profitable. Knew we could do it :)

@Luke, i checked my Peerfly stats and I see way more conversions than I see in Voluum, so actually my ROI is way more higher.

Stats for yesterday 22-01-2019
Campaign 1 - Conversions
Voluum - 2
Peerfly - 7

Campaign 2 - Conversions
Voluum - 1
Peerfly - 1

Campaign 3 - Conversions
Voluum - 0
Peerfly - 4

Maybe there is some delay with updating conversions in Voluum, this is why I am messing up with stats.
Today I see some conversions in Voluum that doesn't appear in Peerfly.

Is there a way to avoid this?

Hey,
So glad to see your campaigns profitable! Keep up the good work, man!

As for the discrepancies, please check which Timestamp/Conversion Registration Time Reporting you are using. Also make sure you have the same time zones in your reports.

In case you need any help, always feel free to reach out to me here or to our support/your AM.

Thanks,
Justyna

Thank you @Zeropark for the valuable info.
But I am still confused.

@Luke should i go for Visit timestamp or Postback timestamp (conversion timestamp)

Can you please check how your Voluum is setup please?
Mine is on Visit Timestamp

Same problem today.
I see 5 conversions in Voluum and Zeropark but no conversions in Peerfly.
Well, that doesn't make sense because you cannot have a valid conversion on Zeropark or Voluum without your postback from PeerFly firing. I assume this is simply an issue with how you have your trackers setup. You need to choose a tracker and then get it setup properly 👍

Ok Guys, i Think i resolved the issue (with the help of @Luke aka GodLuke)

Issue 1
I had different postbacks setup on Peerfly. A globla postback for bemob and a postback for some offers on Voluum.
I just switched my Global postback to Voluum and I am planning to drive all the traffic to Peerfly using Voluum only.

Issue 2
My timezones in Voluum, Zeropark and Peerfly were setup under Central European time UTC+1, but for some strange instances I had problems, maybe the system has some predefined values in the CENTRAL US and CA time (UTC-6) so i decide to switch everything to CENTRAL US & CA.

Now my stats seem ok.
I will let everything run for 1 day more and get back to you.

Unfortunatly when you are using different platforms you can have such issues, your task is to cut problems away and adapt to situations.

Back on track, hope to scale the campaigns soon.