• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

What's the longest Push campaign you ran profitable?

Adsterra

noisyboy

Grand Guru
For me, push campaigns just die off within a week or so. I've had crazy days with more than 100-200% ROI on the first few days of running push campaigns, but they just die off too quickly.

So, what's the longest Push campaign you ran profitable? Also on average, how long do your push campaigns last?

Thanks!

RollerAds
For me, push campaigns just die off within a week or so. I've had crazy days with more than 100-200% ROI on the first few days of running push campaigns, but they just die off too quickly.

So, what's the longest Push campaign you ran profitable? Also on average, how long do your push campaigns last?

Thanks!

Sometimes, an offer dies himself.
Advertiser does not like quality, he kills your CR ( if you want to call it technical shave )

In my experience (except for what I wrote earlier)
- this happens when user base is very small.

In countries where there is a lot of traffic, offers live longer ( like IN, ID, Latam) but it's 100 times harder to find an offers for them.

Anyway, based on what you say.
Scale offer from 1 to X push networks, maybe this works

Have had one going since Feb this year, 1 source, 1 Geo, multiple Carriers, barely added any new creatives after initial optimisation period. Every time the campaign has tanked for me its been a issue with the offer/carrier. I keep running during down days cause I add multiple monetisation scripts while testing new offers on the front end.

It also helps if you build a "generic funnel" out instead of offer specific funnel. Much more longevity there.

Thanks!

Hi! :) The campaign should be optimized and scaled up.

Concerning push campaigns, we recommend working with creatives updating them regularly and performing a/b testing. Also, after the analysis of the campaign results include or exclude some targeting options, for example, device, OS, browsers. Also, pay attention to the irrelevant traffic sources that don't bring results. They must be excluded from the list of your sources.

Last year I had a FR Samsung S9 CC Submit Sweeps offer that was super high-volume and high ROI from March until October/November. I didn't even touch it besides loading funds to the traffic sources for the last few months of its life. Gradually the ROI fell off and I cut it but I was making ~$500-$1.5k+ profit/day from that one offer for ages. Some offers can last for a long time, however most will not unfortunately. I have some offers still profitable at the moment still going strong since April this year, different vertical though.

Last year I had a FR Samsung S9 CC Submit Sweeps offer that was super high-volume and high ROI from March until October/November. I didn't even touch it besides loading funds to the traffic sources for the last few months of its life. Gradually the ROI fell off and I cut it but I was making ~$500-$1.5k+ profit/day from that one offer for ages. Some offers can last for a long time, however most will not unfortunately. I have some offers still profitable at the moment still going strong since April this year, different vertical though.

Damn, never heard anyone doing that much on Push with a single campaign. You're a god. :D

For me, all push campaigns lost I do 5-time payout and skill and always had to lose like 10-time payout before I get 1 conversion and even when I try to optimize 1 campaign I got like 45 conversions still, not profit but breakeven I did optimize I got 0 conversions and lost double budget spend I want so many follow along I watch so many case study still nothing so there are two reasons for that I'm massive stupid not even human or I'm not lucky like -100% down. so Yep if you collect all budget I spend it's like more than 7k$ and I got 16$ in Clickdealer 2.8$ in Maxbounty 112$ in Zeydoo 4.7$ in traffic company 8$ in Mobidea so only Zeydoo I can withdraw the rest useless money. I never give up I still LOSING :ROFLMAO:

Maybe because I focus on only sweepstakes like ( gift cards - win iPhone - win Samsung ) I think these kinds of offers are dead imagen how many users see this on his phone every day so any advice? change sweepstakes or what?

Maybe because I focus on only sweepstakes like ( gift cards - win iPhone - win Samsung ) I think these kinds of offers are dead imagen how many users see this on his phone every day so any advice? change sweepstakes or what?
Sweepstakes is an evergreen vertical so the problem is probably with your funnel (offer, landers, ads).

For me, all push campaigns lost I do 5-time payout and skill and always had to lose like 10-time payout before I get 1 conversion and even when I try to optimize 1 campaign I got like 45 conversions still, not profit but breakeven I did optimize I got 0 conversions and lost double budget spend I want so many follow along I watch so many case study still nothing so there are two reasons for that I'm massive stupid not even human or I'm not lucky like -100% down. so Yep if you collect all budget I spend it's like more than 7k$ and I got 16$ in Clickdealer 2.8$ in Maxbounty 112$ in Zeydoo 4.7$ in traffic company 8$ in Mobidea so only Zeydoo I can withdraw the rest useless money. I never give up I still LOSING :ROFLMAO:
Which traffic sources are you using ?

You have also to split test between many LPs to see which one converts better.

The winning formula :
- Good offer
- Good LP
- Suitable traffic source

Which traffic sources are you using ?

You have also to split test between many LPs to see which one converts better.

The winning formula :
- Good offer
- Good LP
- Suitable traffic source
my main traffic is PropellerAds and all the time I use 3 landers or 4 and I use like 5 creative or more trust me I do everything like the book said and still don't know what is the problem

my main traffic is PropellerAds and all the time I use 3 landers or 4 and I use like 5 creative or more trust me I do everything like the book said and still don't know what is the problem
Which book ?

Try many traffic sources with one affiliate network (to see which ones fit for your verticals), instead of driving traffic to many affiliate networks from a single traffic source !

Which book ?

Try many traffic sources with one affiliate network (to see which ones fit for your verticals), instead of driving traffic to many affiliate networks from a single traffic source !
Not real book it Metaphor for case studies - follow along

Attachments

• 1601282011004.png
    1601282011004.png
    312 bytes · Views: 292
Are you always using the same landers/creatives in every campaign you test? BTW if you want you can PM me the landers.