Very bad experience with rich push verification.

AdsEmpire
Hello everyone,

I am using 6 different network right now for push traffic propellerads,zeropark,megapush,pushground,evadav and ad-maven. i thought i should give RichPush a test so i deposit 50$ create one campaign But i got message that i need to activate my account.

I got mail that i need to submit few documents i added my ad manager on skype and sent here my passport copy my selfie and card image which i used to send the payment. But the replay i got was this
The documents are accepted by I need also as stated in the letter "photos of all the mentioned documents with your face. " That means: you holding these docs.
Sorry for that but we do this to protect financial transactions.

Well i just sent them my documents images and still they need more of my images None of the other 6 networks that i use required anything from me.

I ask for refund which is being process.Now they have my passport selfie and card image on there server which can get leak anytime.

So if you want to join that network make sure you spend a lot of time taking selfies and giving them

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!