Guide Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way on amazon AWS.

kaminari
Hello Afflifters.

Sorry for the late, finally i have made the first part of the tutorial that is going to cover everything you need to know about landing pages and PureLander, i mean everything.

The tutorial is divided into 2 parts :
- the first part is going to be about amazon aws.
- the second part is going to be about using VPS from vultr and install everything in it.

This is the first part, and it has everything you need to know about amazon AWS, and it's powerful and super cheap.

1 - Create your landing page using PureLander Quickly.

2 - Create an Amazon AWS bucket and make it public and upload your landing page in it.

3 - Add CDN to your amazon bucket and buy a domain name from namecheap and use it asa custom domain name for your landing pages, and how to to host multiple landing pages in one domain name.

4 - This is a video update (1 May 2019), since Amazon AWS now requires to validate your domain name by a certificate which you can generate in Amazon AWS for free, and now you can use HTTPS with your landing pages easily if you need it:

And please feel free to leave your questions bellow :love::love::).
where is the second part?

RollerAds
I am going to shoot it in the next 3 Days.
Promise :love: :love:

@Tyoussef Bro I hope you're well. You promised to shot within the next 3 days, which was on March 4th. It's been two weeks but we got nothing.
I am really upset because I was waiting for a long time to start running my campaign.

@Tyoussef Bro I hope you're well. You promised to shot within the next 3 days, which was on March 4th. It's been two weeks but we got nothing.
I am really upset because I was waiting for a long time to start running my campaign.

In the current climate, I think a little leniency and compassion should be given!

I'm sure @Tyoussef will be along as soon as he is able

In the current climate, I think a little leniency and compassion should be given!

I'm sure @Tyoussef will be along as soon as he is able

Seems my message makes you mad bro! Well, in business we don't deal with feelings, we act as professionals. I believe two weeks is more than enough to get back to us with a comment at least. Have a wonderful weekend @agentf .

Seems my message makes you mad bro! Well, in business we don't deal with feelings, we act as professionals. I believe two weeks is more than enough to get back to us with a comment at least. Have a wonderful weekend @agentf .
@Tyoussef has been a great member of this community for a long time, but it’s common for him to not check on things for a week or two when he is busy. He runs a company.

Also, I’m not sure what his personal situation is, but I think right now is a good time to have understanding and empathy for others. Yes, even in business.

We’ll see. I’m sure Ty will pop his head up here soon :)

@Tyoussef has been a great member of this community for a long time, but it’s common for him to not check on things for a week or two when he is busy. He runs a company.

Also, I’m not sure what his personal situation is, but I think right now is a good time to have understanding and empathy for others. Yes, even in business.

We’ll see. I’m sure Ty will pop his head up here soon :)

Time is MONEY :cool: No one will pay my bills ;) If you can't keep a promise then better you don't (y)

Time is MONEY :cool: No one will pay my bills ;) If you can't keep a promise then better you don't (y)

Dude seriously are you in a bubble or you just have no compassion for your fellow man atm?

I get that we all want to make money and feed our families but right now personally I'm focusing on keeping my family alive and safe, I have no idea what is happening to TY but I'm sure his main focus is his family at this moment and I for one have absolutely no problems with that.

Dude seriously are you in a bubble or you just have no compassion for your fellow man atm?

I get that we all want to make money and feed our families but right now personally I'm focusing on keeping my family alive and safe, I have no idea what is happening to TY but I'm sure his main focus is his family at this moment and I for one have absolutely no problems with that.

You're right 👏

You're right 👏
Since we have this discussion going, the video you are looking for help with us basically taking LPs from PureLander and uploading them to Vultr right?

I’ve been wanting to make a landing page + hosting video. This seems pretty straightforward as a guide I could put together:

1. Setup Vultr high frequency server.
2. Register domain.
3. Setup Cloudflare.
4. Connect CodeTasty to server.
5. Make LP on PureLander.
6. Upload to server with CodeTasty.
7. Test with GTMetrix.

Might be a fun weekend project. Will probably do written guide first since it’ll take awhile.

Edit: may have to be a project for next week depending on how family stuff goes this weekend.

sorry, @Luke and sorry @Aslan.83 and thanks for understanding @agentf.

Guys, I have been in some trouble here, I moved to live with my family at the moment, things are very strict here, and it should be, other ways lot of people will die.

but anyways, am sure everything will be good in the next few days.

guys all you have to do at this moment is to, sty safe be smart and never panic

And this is the video tutorial I promised you.

I will upload a video every day.

much love and maximum respect to you.

sorry, @Luke and sorry @Aslan.83 and thanks for understanding @agentf.

Guys, I have been in some trouble here, I moved to live with my family at the moment, things are very strict here, and it should be, other ways lot of people will die.

but anyways, am sure everything will be good in the next few days.

guys all you have to do at this moment is to, sty safe be smart and never panic

And this is the video tutorial I promised you.

I will upload a video every day.

much love and maximum respect to you.
Hey guy,hope you and your family good now.I don't know where you are and how the policies in your place now.Anyway,for against the COVID-19,plese take good care yourself and your family,and don't outside if not necessary,everything will be better after a few days.Take care.

Hey guy,hope you and your family good now.I don't know where you are and how the policies in your place now.Anyway,for against the COVID-19,plese take good care yourself and your family,and don't outside if not necessary,everything will be better after a few days.Take care.
thanks @chenchixuan we all gonna be fine bro.

How I can add my landing pages variant to my subdomain??? And is it possible to create a certificate on the domain side??

How I can add my landing pages variant to my subdomain??? And is it possible to create a certificate on the domain side??

Create a sub-folder and place your new lander into that.

You can use Let's Encrypt to get free SSL certs but you will need to set it up and configure it.