Guide Tutorial Step-By-Step: how to create and host your landing page, the right way on amazon AWS.

CrakRevenue
RollerAds
Create a sub-folder and place your new lander into that.

You can use Let's Encrypt to get free SSL certs but you will need to set it up and configure it.
Really sorry, I forgot to mention..I am trying to do it in AWS. So how can I do it on that???

Not sure I get what you mean?
on AWS there is an object URL from where I can see my landing page publicly but I don't have any domain configured on it.
So can I create a campaign?? or shall wait for the certificate validation which is pending from AWS end.

on AWS there is an object URL from where I can see my landing page publicly but I don't have any domain configured on it.
So can I create a campaign?? or shall wait for the certificate validation which is pending from AWS end.

Ah sorry didn't realise you were using AWS!

I would wait as it shouldn't take that long

Hi, thnks @Tyoussef for the tutorial.

After creating the landing page and having done all the procedure and seen that it works. What should I do if I want to modify the landing page. Should I just download the new one from PureLanding and drag it to the bucket deleting the previous one? do I have to do anything else?

Thanks!

After creating the landing page and having done all the procedure and seen that it works. What should I do if I want to modify the landing page. Should I just download the new one from PureLanding and drag it to the bucket deleting the previous one? do I have to do anything else?
If you're running traffic to it, don't delete the old one. Depending on the changes you made, my recommendation would be to upload the new version of the LP separately and set it up as a separate lander in your tracker and split test it against your original (to see if the changes you made improve performance).

Hi, thnks @Tyoussef for the tutorial.

Thanks!
i recommend the same as @Luke mentioned.
i recommend you upload a new version of landing page, because replacing files of an existing landing page takes sometime for the update to be done on the CDN.

great tutorials i stumbled across your videos few days
i was unable to create a distribution because of the same error you showed at the beginning on the video
so i had to contact the support first, then they approved my account

great tutorials i stumbled across your videos few days
i was unable to create a distribution because of the same error you showed at the beginning on the video
so i had to contact the support first, then they approved my account

Perfect @AdCocktail, i hope that everything is working for you by now, if not please let me know.

regards,
-Tyoussef

Hello everyone. I'm a very newbie here. I've been learn Affiliate marketing from the forums videos for a few weeks. But I have not launched a campaign. I don't know what to do next. I'm so confused. Can anyone give me some advice?
Thanks in advanced!!

Hi @nghiepchu. If you go here, it is the Beginner's Pop Guide. You will be able to follow along step by step to launch a campaign.

Hello everyone. I'm a very newbie here. I've been learn Affiliate marketing from the forums videos for a few weeks. But I have not launched a campaign. I don't know what to do next. I'm so confused. Can anyone give me some advice?
Thanks in advanced!!
which part confuses you ?.

Just wondering to know @Tyoussef , Do You will update the Landers regularly? :)
yes, we started focusing on that, because our members keep asking us about new landing pages all the time.
whenever we add new templates we notify everybody via email.

is there any difference between Private email forwarding and what the video says catch up all email forwarding? Cause in the namecheap after I made the domain I cant see at email forwarding catch up all. Instead I see "in order to set up email forwarding you need to set up private email" or sth like that. So its the same? The main point is to get mails to my private gmail to validate, right?

is there any difference between Private email forwarding and what the video says catch up all email forwarding? Cause in the namecheap after I made the domain I cant see at email forwarding catch up all. Instead I see "in order to set up email forwarding you need to set up private email" or sth like that. So its the same? The main point is to get mails to my private gmail to validate, right?View attachment 21505View attachment 21506
I receive mail, so email forwrding works, but email validation from Amazon hasnt arrived yet.