Top Threads - July 2020

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's been a few months since I've done a top threads summary. The summer is always a time when things slow down in our industry. Over the years, I've gathered that this is simply because so many of us that do affiliate marketing are doing it as a side gig and the beautiful weather during the summer makes it hard for most of us to stay focused. Even though I do affiliate marketing full-time, I can understand this completely. I was on vacation for most of the month of July 😎

I expect that starting towards the middle/end of this month, things will start to pick up. COVID is definitely making things interesting as well though.

Anyway, despite all this, I thought it would be fun to take a look at our top threads and content from last month.

Top Threads for July 2020

Here is a list of the top 10 threads from last month. These are definitely worth looking through! πŸ‘

We are seeing some great discussions happening!

Top Topics

Last month, the topics discussed here on affLIFT were pretty similar to previous months:
  1. Push Notifications
  2. PPV
  3. Pops Guide
  4. Affiliate Networks
  5. Landing Pages
We're still seeing a ton of interest with push notifications. This is my primary ad format that I am focused on right now so I understand why. It's still very profitable!

Top Articles

My friends at @Zeropark added some great content to the Articles section of affLIFT over the past few months and we're seeing some great traction on their awesome articles. Here are 5 affiliate marketing articles you should definitely read if you haven't yet:

Remember, our Articles section is open for anyone or any company to publish on! As long as your article is unique and related to affiliate marketing, we'd love to host it for you and help distribute it to our community.

Top Members

We have over 40,000 members in our community now, but every month a few really stand out. First, I want to thank our Community Leaders (@servandosilva, @Nick, @jimmyvanilla, @agentf) for their hard work providing support and awesome content! Next, I want to thank these 10 members for their activity and contributions as well:
If you haven't already done it, make sure to check out our Link Directory Contest for this month. We have $1,000 in cash prizes we'll be giving away!

Onward and upward πŸš€

Geozo
Disappointed to see that @Likeaboss post not listed in there :( :p