Follow Along PopCash + BeMob + Mobipium via Luke's Guide

Geozo

mabdullah

Hello Everyone,

I joined the platform 6 days ago and have been reading around since then. Like most, I started with beginner's guide, however, I had a problem with PopAds (because of the country I reside in) and on Luke's suggestion, I decided to pursue PopCash instead.
I followed the guide exactly till Step 7 and ran into some confusion on Step 8 (Setting up a Campaign in PopCash instead of PopAds). Upon clearing up my confusions, I started my first campaign yesterday.

First, I'll explain setting up a campaign in PopCash so that others might benefit if they run into trouble with the said platform. Then, I'll share the results of my first campaign, and later use this thread to share my future campaigns to keep track and receive suggestions regarding how to go about them.

Regarding my budget, I'm not entirely sure how much I'd be needing but I have $800-$1000 in mind. Would love to know your suggestions on this along with the duration I should spend that budget in (e.g. $250 in a month or $500 in a month etc). Would also love to know how I should diversify or switch platforms over time.

So without further delay, let's

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!