Follow Along PPV v EVADAV Push Subscriber Offer (& More) βš‘πŸš€

Adsterra

Jimmy

πŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS πŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
In October last year I started my first follow along on AffLIFT, which was a campaign promoting the MOBIPIUM push notification smartlink on my favourite PPV sources:

While I was running that campaign @Luke released the πŸ”₯ Pops Guide πŸ”₯ which is a serious game changer and explained exactly how to set up the kind of campaign I was running at the time.

Since those days I’ve also had success with a few other push notification offers, including this Monetizer campaign I posted a follow along for at the end of January:

Earlier this year I also had go collecting push notifications for Evadav and achieved some mixed success, but I let it go after a while because it was getting to be more work than it was worth the way I was doing it at the time. This offer is something I’ve intended to have another go at promoting, particularly after reading about the success @sushiparlour had with it:

I've also been following a few other members promoting Evadav and posting FAs recently (including cyrus791, Instantia, sinpeople, Servando & Luke) and I've been considering their strategies with interest. Plus, @taharatlas

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!