Geozo Native Ads
That's the feedback of our advertiser published on Trustpilot.com. Test and see for yourself! Sign up now

Top 10 Search Terms of 2021

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I was looking through our search data from 2021 here on affLIFT and thought I would share the top 10 most searched for terms on the forum πŸ˜ƒ πŸ“Š

πŸ” Top 10 Searched Keywords of 2021 on affLIFT​

1. Monetizer
  2. ProPush
  3. Zeropark
  4. Advertizer
  5. Galaksion
  6. EvaDav
  7. PropellerAds
  8. Adsterra
  9. Golden Goose
  10. Kintura
It seems there is a lot of interest in Monetizer, ProPush, and Zeropark! I've worked hard on the search over the past year so I am happy to see more and more members utilizing it to answer their affiliate marketing questions and research πŸ‘πŸš€

Affiliate
I've worked hard on the search over the past year so I am happy to see more and more members utilizing it to answer their affiliate marketing questions and research
I always find it useful to search especially for a single phrase by users "when looking for an old post" I know for example you have said that, but don't know where :):) "

Kinda unexpected ..
I don't know what I usually type in search here . Key words depending on the question I have in mind , or like Akahma looking for an old post by typing a special word said in a comment ..

- Samira