Guide Tips & Tricks ๐Ÿ’ก to Get the Most ๐Ÿš€ Out of Your ๐Ÿฅ Golden Goose ๐Ÿฅ Account

kaminari
I randomly stumbled onto another GG tip/trick while checking out some offers today. This is probably something everyone has realised before, but for some reason I've never noticed...

One thing that can be useful as a starting place for picking a new GG offer to promote is to go to the offer wall and have a look at the eCPCs, which might look like this if you're searching for an offer in Egypt:

And if I looked at this list and thought the first offer (#4145) looked interesting for a test, I could open the card and get the list of carriers as well as get an indication of the CR on the top traffic sources where the offer is being promoted...

But what I didn't realize is that if I go back to the offer wall and look up the LP again... but this time filtering by carrier... then GG will show the eCPC for that specific carrier:

And based on the CARRIER eCPCs, I'm not going to bother testing it on Wifi until I'm 100% sure it's a winner on Etisalat and Orange ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘

kaminari
I randomly stumbled onto another GG tip/trick while checking out some offers today. This is probably something everyone has realised before, but for some reason I've never noticed...

One thing that can be useful as a starting place for picking a new GG offer to promote is to go to the offer wall and have a look at the eCPCs, which might look like this if you're searching for an offer in Egypt:

View attachment 36534

And if I looked at this list and thought the first offer (#4145) looked interesting for a test, I could open the card and get the list of carriers as well as get an indication of the CR on the top traffic sources where the offer is being promoted...

View attachment 36535

But what I didn't realize is that if I go back to the offer wall and look up the LP again... but this time filtering by carrier... then GG will show the eCPC for that specific carrier:

View attachment 36536

And based on the CARRIER eCPCs, I'm not going to bother testing it on Wifi until I'm 100% sure it's a winner on Etisalat and Orange ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘
You can also ask your AM ๐Ÿ˜‚

If they respond and not 2 weeks later. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Haha. Iโ€™ve never had that problem, but itโ€™s been awhile since Iโ€™ve ran traffic to them.

If they respond and not 2 weeks later. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hey, guys! Golden goose representative is here! :cool:
Two weeks?! It seems as if someone needs to work on their customer responsiveness.๐Ÿซฃ

But seriously, guys, during peak hours, the time it usually takes for a manager to answer might increase. However, we always strive to respond no later than 24 hours after receiving a message. If it's not the case, please tag me here or join our official Telegram group.

My colleague Jane will be happy to help you!

@Jimmy Can we track pre landing pages in the tracker? If we use multiple landing in our offer can we pass the pre landing ID of the pre landers into the tracker using any parameter. I use bemob tracker.

@Jimmy Can we track pre landing pages in the tracker? If we use multiple landing in our offer can we pass the pre landing ID of the pre landers into the tracker using any parameter. I use bemob tracker.
You can only track landers with a tracker like Bemob if you're hosting them yourself. If you're using Golden Goose's integrated pre-landers, then you can't track them separately in your own tracker.

You can only track landers with a tracker like Bemob if you're hosting them yourself. If you're using Golden Goose's integrated pre-landers, then you can't track them separately in your own tracker.
๐Ÿ˜ž
Alright, if we are using multiple landing page(not pre landing) in one campaign how can we track that using a parameter? I'm not able to figure out how to place it.

Can you you help me with parameter?

1687353090941.jpeg

Alright, if we are using multiple landing page(not pre landing) in one campaign how can we track that using a parameter? I'm not able to figure out how to place it.
If you're using multiple landing pages in your tracker, you would track their performance in your tracker (not on Golden Goose).

If you're using multiple landing pages in your tracker, you would track their performance in your tracker (not on Golden Goose).
My bad, it's about the use of multiple offers (in GG offer is called a landing page)
We can use multiple offers (landing page) under a single campaign created in GG.
I wanna track offer ID (landing page ID), not able to figure out how and where to place the parameter.

My bad, it's about the use of multiple offers (in GG offer is called a landing page)
We can use multiple offers (landing page) under a single campaign created in GG.
I wanna track offer ID (landing page ID), not able to figure out how and where to place the parameter.
Oh, you don't need to put a parameter for that. You can group by it in their reports:

Oh, you don't need to put a parameter for that. You can group by it in their reports:

What @Luke said... or you can create separate campaigns in GG for each of the landing pages (offers), then you'll be able to set up separate offers in your tracker and split test them that way.

๐Ÿ‘† In the image above, I've got 4 different campaigns set up in GG, but they're all actually the same landing page/offer (10127). I've just created them separately so I can track them differently. The first 2 (PA) are set up for PropellerAds and the other 2 (AD) are set up for Advertizer (I've separated them because I use a different trafficback link). Otherwise, I've got 2 campaigns for each traffic source because they're using different domain links.

What @Luke said... or you can create separate campaigns in GG for each of the landing pages (offers), then you'll be able to set up separate offers in your tracker and split test them that way.

View attachment 40162

๐Ÿ‘† In the image above, I've got 4 different campaigns set up in GG, but they're all actually the same landing page/offer (10127). I've just created them separately so I can track them differently. The first 2 (PA) are set up for PropellerAds and the other 2 (AD) are set up for Advertizer (I've separated them because I use a different trafficback link). Otherwise, I've got 2 campaigns for each traffic source because they're using different domain links.
Thank you @Jimmy and @Luke for helping out.