Guide The Ultimate Adplexity Mobile Guide A-Z

Adsterra

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
AdPlexity- Mobile is a competitive intelligence tool for mobile " I consider it the most advanced, With the Biggest database for Mobile I have ever seen :

There are some points I want to clarify about it before going:

• Its not a tool for simply copying/pasting winning campaigns that will be profitable straight away
  • The more data you have the more inspiration you will get.
  • You can alter Most of the Filters That depends on Adplexity algorithms, especially for “tracker-Affiliate Networks- Traffic Sources”
  • Recent data is quite different than Old data, so it can’t be filtered by the same rules” will be explained in detail”
I will simply go as the tutorial of Adplexity Adding more advanced explanations suited for newbies " also clarifying some unexplanied feature" and how combined search work "advanced searching" and Tips 😉

Search modes

1- By keyword :

A- Ad Info

Only useful For in-App mobile ads, that have text on it.
ad-info-png.22498

B- On the landing page “
Search for ads with the desired keyword on the landing page : one of the useful search I always use for specific Campaigns / Landing

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!