• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Suggestions For Testing Out Of Country GEO's - HMA Not Working

RollerAds

patrickonb

Contributor
Hi Folks,

I'm having a real hard time finding a way to hide my location for testing CPA offers in other countries.
For instance, there's an offer I would like to test that's for Ireland only, and even if I change my VPN to
show that my IP is in Ireland, then landing page won't load and many times it will say proxies not allowed.

Do any of you have any suggestions on how to test landing pages that will only load in their targeted countries?
I've got to make sure the landing pages are loading, as well as see if I might want to create a pre-lander as well.

Hope I'm making sense here, thanks for any help.
Patrick

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!