Follow Along Sticking to Survey offer

RollerAds

Alfre

Contributor
Hey amigos,

To be honest did not plan to participate (although it is hard to resist) because I`m focusing more on my long-term SEO projects but my tracker subscription was renewed by accident. So let`s try to get back these $50 at least!

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
👍 Type of Offer: Finance survey
💰 Offer Payout: Lowest possible. Up to 0,87$
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have some experience now

I´ll stick to the same offer as last contest based on the recommendations to stick to one offer and traffic source until you find success. Last participation:

Based on my experience these offers convert but it´s really challenging to make big money with them. But I think they are perfect as a test playground. Once you get steady wins with them you can move on to other offers

In the last contest I managed to get some profits with this offer but payouts were lowered and it was very time consuming to keep them on the green side and not worth the effort

Let´s make it better!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!