• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Guide Step-by-step guide for setting CPV One with CPA network and Traffic source

RollerAds

digitalexpert

Lurker
Hi to everyone!

I have many years of of experience in email marketing and digital marketing. CPA marketing is something I started experimenting with for a year and I'm still learning.

In this post thread, we will connect CPV One with the CPA network and traffic source and set up the CPA campaign.

First, you should sign up for a few affiliate networks

Start with just one or two networks to start making some money. If you join too many networks simultaneously, you might not earn enough from each to get paid.

We will take Zeydoo as an example for this article. Also, you need traffic sources to bring traffic to the offer. We will use Propeller Ads as an example.

You must be approved to promote offers in the affiliate networks. Here is a comprehensive CPA network approval guide.

Setting up affiliate link tracking with CPV One is a straightforward process. Follow these steps to get started:

Step 1: Sign up for CPV One: Visit the CPV One website and create an account. Follow the registration process to create your CPV One dashboard and start your 14-day free trial.

Step 2:

Add the landing pages and offers:​

Go

Attachments

• campaign 4.jpg
    campaign 4.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 21
  • campaign-4 (1).jpg
    campaign-4 (1).jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 19
  • campaign-6.jpg
    campaign-6.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!