Drive high-converting traffic for your iGaming campaigns from 35k+ publishers, 248 GEOs and unique Social Bar ad format!

Step 9 - Setup PopAds Postback in BeMob

RichAds
Hello everyone, I redid everything on the guide 2 times, but still get this error I do not display conversions, has anyone encountered this problem? I can't figure out what's going on((

Attachments

• 1577403013246.png
    1577403013246.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 1577403036186.png
    1577403036186.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
RollerAds
Just launched my campaign but using voluum and maxbounty -so I had to improvise a bit , but here's hoping it is set up correctly. This training is excellent, really clear and straightforward - thanks!

I just launched my first campaign 🤓 now waiting for the approval of pop ads. Thanks Luke!

What Freddy said! Appreciate all of the help Luke and sorry for my errors and misunderstandings, growing pains sighhhhhhh

Hello, can I trouble you to tell me how long it had taken from your signup with Maxbounty for their Rep to contact you please?
Hi there! It didn't take long, maybe a day or so, have your given them your skype name? ONce they get your app they will call you to have a short conversation :)

Thanks. It's been about a month now and all I have is the email with the Rep's phone and the our Affiliate ID after the registration but still no personal contact from them at all.

How other than what I have tried? Placed about 6 phones calls, 3 to the AM and 3 to the general office, no one ever answers a phone there, I leave messages but.....

How other than what I have tried? Placed about 6 phones calls, 3 to the AM and 3 to the general office, no one ever answers a phone there, I leave messages but.....
Don't want to be too negative, but I would assume based on that, they may not want to work with you right now. Time to prove them wrong? :)

are Maxbounty here in Afflift?
Yes, they are not super active, but they can be found @MaxBounty. Hoping to increase their activity this year 👍

There is no urgency with them for me right now as I would first like to learn the ropes with what we are currently doing before I should look at any other networks. I am just confused why they would send us an Affiliate ID and and Account Manager's info and then no more contact from them.

No worries, I will leave this for later on, thx.

Followed this guide to the letter so I don't believe I made any errors. Found it interesting. All complete to the end of Step 9.

Thanks Luke.

But, you can make small modifications to your campaign without it needing approval again so once you start optimizing and stuff you won't have to wait.

Patience is a big part of affiliate marketing in my opinion. It's tough when you're so excited to get things going. One of the reasons I spend so much money with PropellerAds is because they approve my new campaigns within minutes usually.

But, you can make small modifications to your campaign without it needing approval again so once you start optimizing and stuff you won't have to wait.

Patience is a big part of affiliate marketing in my opinion. It's tough when you're so excited to get things going. One of the reasons I spend so much money with PropellerAds is because they approve my new campaigns within minutes usually.
I found that out. Also if you change the bemob campaign ur for whatever reason it does need to go thru approval again.