🥇 Keitaro Tracker is the gold standard tracker to optimize and scale your advertising.

Step 8 - Creating Your PopAds Campaign

BIG Conference
Hey Luke

I already have an account with PropellerAds and want to follow this guide with traffic from PropellerAds. When I create a campaign and select push notification, I have to upload a creative (2 images, 2 texts). Or should I use OnClick (Popunder) with PropellerAds for this tutorial?

Thanks!

RollerAds
Hey Like

I already have an account with PropellerAds and want to follow this guide with traffic from PropellerAds. When I create a campaign and select push notification, I have to upload a creative (2 images, 2 texts). Or should I use OnClick (Popunder) with PropellerAds for this tutorial?

Thanks!
This guide is specifically for pop traffic so you would want to use OnClick Popunder, but to be honest, you won't be able to follow this guide very easily using PropellerAds rather than PopAds.

I recommend just signing up for PopAds and following this guide to learn the basics of the setup, analysis, and optimization. Then, you can apply the principles you learn on PropellerAds :)

Reactions: Pat
This guide is specifically for pop traffic so you would want to use OnClick Popunder, but to be honest, you won't be able to follow this guide very easily using PropellerAds rather than PopAds.

I recommend just signing up for PopAds and following this guide to learn the basics of the setup, analysis, and optimization. Then, you can apply the principles you learn on PropellerAds :)

I tried to run these offers with a PropellerAds campaign. But the campaign got rejected because of multiple subscription requests on the landing page. Here is the answer from PropellerAds:
Unfortunately, we don't accept Multiple subscriptions requests on LP.
If subscription window appears again and again even after user click Allow or Deny

So, if anybody else wants to follow this guide but with PropellerAds instead of PopAds, it's a bit more complicated.

As Luke recommended I will go with PopAds :)

I tried to run these offers with a PropellerAds campaign. But the campaign got rejected because of multiple subscription requests on the landing page.

Does the Smartlink pack from MOBIPIUM that says 'No Loop' mean that those won't do multiple subscription requests, or does No Loop refer to something else?

Does the Smartlink pack from MOBIPIUM that says 'No Loop' mean that those won't do multiple subscription requests, or does No Loop refer to something else?
Hey codejeff,

Nice to meet you!
Our 'No Loop' Smartlink will not show the message again if user clicks Decline. It's less aggressive, as some source do not allow 'Loop' Smartlinks.

Regards,

MOBIPIUM Affiliates Team.

The no loop doesn't always convert quite as well as the landers that loop, but overall it's not too huge of a difference :)

Hi Luke,

Many thanks for your great guide. I have some money in ZeroPark at the moment. Is ZeroPark a good traffic source to learn optimization with your guide alternatively with Popads?

Thanks
Any PPV traffic source should work with this type of campaign. I recommend PopAds because of it's low barrier of entry ($10) and the fact that the traffic seems to convert well. You can try it with Zeropark, PropellerAds, or any other PPV source though 👍

Just a gentle reminder, for those on this step, make sure you select Google Chrome 47+. I was in a rush and added all Chrome, so it skewed some of my results. Still have conversions and some data though! phew!

@Luke
They are limited country list and applying the changes once a $5k spend history has been established.
So, it's hard to start testing with so small country list.

@Luke
They are limited country list and applying the changes once a $5k spend history has been established.
So, it's hard to start testing with so small country list.
We have many members who are testing with the available countries. It can't hurt to try. This course is setup for learning :)

We have many members who are testing with the available countries. It can't hurt to try. This course is setup for learning :)
Ok, i'will try :)
Is it ok? Is this for all new members?

What all new members can select limited country list. Or it's like a filter for some accounts
All new accounts on PopAds are limited to what you are seeing. It's like that until you spend $5000.

I tried going through the Categories instructions but somehow as the attached screenshot is showing some of the Adult entries are now showing on the left. I am thinking I should have 'scrolled" down the Adult list in the right pane to select all Adult entries but seems I had selected only all Adult entries which was showing in the right pane.

I tried refreshing the page a couple of time but those entries showing in the left pane is still there and I am not seeing an option to remove only the Adult entries, help please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 1.33.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 1.33.41 PM.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 19
I tried going through the Categories instructions but somehow as the attached screenshot is showing some of the Adult entries are now showing on the left. I am thinking I should have 'scrolled" down the Adult list in the right pane to select all Adult entries but seems I had selected only all Adult entries which was showing in the right pane.

I tried refreshing the page a couple of time but those entries showing in the left pane is still there and I am not seeing an option to remove only the Adult entries, help please?
Just do the category part again. None of the categories are currently selected so PopAds will default to including them all.

Categories
Adult traffic is typically cheaper and also does not always perform the best. I am not saying you should not test the adult traffic on PopAds, but for this example, let’s remove it. You can do this by clicking the Add All button and then typing Adult under Your choices, selecting all the categories shown in the box, and then clicking Remove.

Now, if you delete where you typed Adult, you will see every other non-adult category showing as Your choices.

Did so, this time it removed all Adult categories from the right pane and added it to the left pane so it that correct please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 2.07.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 2.07.01 PM.png
    313.9 KB · Views: 19