Step 7 - Add our BeMob Postback to MOBIPIUM

RollerAds
Question time!

I know Google and the internet is basically wants everyone to use https:// for all internet traffic.

In BeMob, shouldn't we be using the secure postback URL?

I'm following along the guide as is for now.

Thanks!
The postback shouldn't really matter because it's just one server pinging another. I suppose it can't hurt though :)

RichAds
Hi Luke, when I enter cid and click UPDATE in the (Please provide your unique tracker parameters. Up to 4 parameters permitted (tid,tid1,tid2,tid3 in the given order and comma separated): box, it says No updates were made... I tried it 3 times

Hi Luke, when I enter cid and click UPDATE in the (Please provide your unique tracker parameters. Up to 4 parameters permitted (tid,tid1,tid2,tid3 in the given order and comma separated): box, it says No updates were made... I tried it 3 times
Refresh the page and see if it's showing cid in the box 👍

Hey MrBoots! Please let us know if you were able to see the cid after you refreshed the page!

Hello, I already started the application, but I used monetizer Smart Link , but I ran into a stupid little problem lol 🤦‍♂️ I didn't know where to put the Bemob postpack in Monetizer, more than an hour I've been looking for it and can't find it
@Luke
@Nick

Hello, I already started the application, but I used monetizer Smart Link , but I ran into a stupid little problem lol 🤦‍♂️ I didn't know where to put the Bemob postpack in Monetizer, more than an hour I've been looking for it and can't find it
@Luke
@Nick
Once you're logged into your Monetizer account:
  1. Expand the Account menu
  2. Click Profile
  3. Find the Global Postback field

this is the result for the test campaign, i don't have any clicks, put the impression i guess good for the first 5$ , what you say sir?
@Luke
@Nick

Attachments

• bemob.png
    bemob.png
    17 KB · Views: 29
Y

You shouldn't have any clicks since we're direct linking. Do you show any conversions on MOBIPIUM?
Oh yeah yeah I got it, I had used monetizer and got one conversion already, but it's still pending honestly I'm glad I'm going straight to the end of training sir

@Luke would you mind explaining why don't we use the secure version of the callback link?

I am having the same problem. I went back through the steps to double check that I had followed the guide exactly and I can't find the problem.
Any help will be much appreciated. These are the screenshot that were requested in the previous post.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-10 114744.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-10 114744.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2022-01-10 114925.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-10 114925.png
    78 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2022-01-09 144950.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-09 144950.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2022-01-09 145211.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-09 145211.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 21
I am having the same problem. I went back through the steps to double check that I had followed the guide exactly and I can't find the problem.
Any help will be much appreciated. These are the screenshot that were requested in the previous post.
might need to add &cid={clickId} to the end of your link in BeMob.

So, I was able to update everything, but my tracking parameter in BeMob was different from "cid", does this matter?