Try the best quality traffic: WW GEO, 6 ad formats, free base of tested creos, & only personal approach โ€” our goal is you to get the highest profit.

Step 3 - Setup BeMob Account

BIG Conference

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Setup BeMob Account

BeMob is a very popular tracker among beginner affiliates because it has such a fantastic free plan. Just for signing up, BeMob will allow you to track 100,000 clicks a month. 100k clicks is plenty for a beginner.

Also, if you use the promo code AFFLIFT when you sign up, you also get a 1,000,000 extra promo clicks on your BeMob account so if you go over the 100k clicks, you wonโ€™t be charged.

โœ… https://afflift.link/bemob (this link applies the promo code automatically)

We will go into detail about how to use BeMob to track and optimize your campaign, but for now, just take a look around and get yourself familiar with the menu. BeMob also has a FANTASTIC support team including a live chat and awesome help center.

I am going to go into great detail about how to setup the campaign that we are going to run for this guide, but if you ever have any questions about how to use something within BeMob, let their support know and they are always very helpful. You can also message here on our forum (@BeMob) or post in their official thread:

Okay, so now we have our MOBIPIUM application in, our PopAds account setup and $10 deposited, and our BeMob tracking account setup.

As soon as your MOBIPIUM account is approved, we will be ready to setup our campaign!

If it has been more than 24 hours and your MOBIPIUM account has not been approved, email [email protected] from the email address you used on your MOBIPIUM application and let me know so I can help get it approved.

While we wait for that, we can setup PopAds in BeMob so that will be ready to go.

NEXT: Step 4 - Setup PopAds in BeMob

Last edited:
BIG Conference
Hey @sarveshpaney89

You can get a discount if you contact us in live chat or add me in skype live: pr_1688
Feel free to reach out ;)

@BeMob, I signed up a while ago but have never used the account. Any chance of benefiting from the promo code? Thanks.
Contact me in skype, we will discuss the details ;)
live: pr_1688

hi community,
i have a mobipium account approved and i am registered with bemob, but popads reject my deposit i don't know why !!!
i contacted them yesterday i'm waiting for their feedback, hope that will not end here for me.
I can't wait to start my first compagine and share results with you to help me analyse it and optimize it well.

Hi Luke,

Quick question. I've opened a BeMob account but I dont want to add any payment details yet. Will they still be able to charge me if my campaign exceeds 100k events?

Thanks.

David

Quick question. I've opened a BeMob account but I dont want to add any payment details yet. Will they still be able to charge me if my campaign exceeds 100k events?
No, because you should have 1,000,000 extra events on your account for signing up through our link :)

hi community,
i have a mobipium account approved and i am registered with bemob, but popads reject my deposit i don't know why !!!
i contacted them yesterday i'm waiting for their feedback, hope that will not end here for me.
I can't wait to start my first compagine and share results with you to help me analyse it and optimize it well.
Message me with your PopAds username and the transaction ID. I can try and get it sorted for you ๐Ÿ‘

signed up for bemob before i got to the part with promo code

You can always email them and say your part of affLift and would it be possible if you could have the code applied.
I'm sure BeMob would be quite accommodating, they are a pretty damn fine company and very friendly bunch too ;)