• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Guide Spy on Push Ads with Adpelxity Push

CrakRevenue

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
Adplexity Push had been on the market for quite some time. With the recent Black Friday offer, I reactivated my subscription to explore its new features and check its strength since my last comparison guide between Adplexity Push and Anstrex Push.

What's new !!

Most of the Features are exactly the same as Adplexity Mobile, and adplexity Native, Same platform, same filters +New Ad Category "that includes Adult-AdultImage- Virus- And Sweeps "
1701300782666-png.46014

Having these two categories, Virus and Sweeps, saved me considerable time while exploring these niches.

With just one click, I began searching for antivirus-related ads and making it an exact search improved the results, displaying ads that are genuinely related to antivirus offers.

1701301093392-png.46015

With a few exceptions, it's an excellent starting point. :) There have been over 4000+ ads in the last 30 days alone. So, as usual, we can utilize additional filters to search for ads that hold potential for testing.

To begin, add the "Days Running" filter, setting it between 4-14 days, and then check the Global Stats for ads that have been running longer as the primary option and those that have received more traffic as the secondary option.

With

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!