Guide Setting up a Landing Page on BeMob

RollerAds
@BeMob would be better to answer that. I haven't used it.

You only need to use the multi-offer URL if you are putting multiple offers on the landing page. If you are just using 1 offer and split testing it, you only need to use the regular click URL on the landing page.

Thanks @Luke for the clarification :)

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network
@Luke hi luke, can you help me in this

how can i create angles in bemob so traffic goes only to creative 1 landing page 1, traffic goes landing creative 2 landing page 2, i am really struggling with this

@Luke hi luke, can you help me in this

how can i create angles in bemob so traffic goes only to creative 1 landing page 1, traffic goes landing creative 2 landing page 2, i am really struggling with this
I am not sure what you mean. Setting up multiple landing pages in BeMob? Just click to add another landing page :)

Update your landing page code
  1. Copy your landing pixel under your Campaign Links
  2. Paste your landing pixel onto the bottom of your landing page code (right above </body>
  3. Add the Click URL to every call to action on your landing page
Hi @Luke, I already added my lander that I made from purelander to my server. Is there a simple way to update the landing page code with the CLICK URL ? Or do I have to bring it back into Purelander again to edit it.

BTW - I am still waiting to be accepted by Mobipium. I applied a few days ago:(.
In the mean time I thought I would test the same course with an offer from Adsterra. Unfortunately this offer is for Tier1 countries. Is this still true that Popads does not allow starters to use Tier 1?

Last question. - I would like to bring good, cheap real traffic to my websites which have content & advertising.
What's the best traffic source to use - I read somewhere that Native can be expensive?

thanks!

Is there a simple way to update the landing page code with the CLICK URL ? Or do I have to bring it back into Purelander again to edit it.
Yeah, but you will need to know basic HTML to find it/edit it.

BTW - I am still waiting to be accepted by Mobipium. I applied a few days ago:(.
Were you approved? If not, let me know.

In the mean time I thought I would test the same course with an offer from Adsterra. Unfortunately this offer is for Tier1 countries. Is this still true that Popads does not allow starters to use Tier 1?
It's true.

Last question. - I would like to bring good, cheap real traffic to my websites which have content & advertising.
What's the best traffic source to use - I read somewhere that Native can be expensive?
Depends on the type of site.