• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - itโ€™s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along #SelfAdvertiser: Push It, Push It Some More, Alalalalalong...

AdsEmpire

Hercu1es01

Contributor
This will be my first take on push traffic and excited to see how it goes. First clicks rolled in the night before after I set it up half dreary in bed and a bit late I grant, but I am still...
200.gif

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: SelfAdvertiser
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout:
$0,28
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Pretty much everything.

Since starting the campaign yesterday it could already gather some data.
Coming from Native ads its real eyecandy to look at 115 clicks and see $1,27 in cost next to it

1681630040192-png.37866

Since the campaign has definitely some wrong settings I will be revisiting it and optimizing the hack out of it.

My goal however is clear: Get it profitable!

I in vite you to follow along and either witness complete disaster and learn how not to do it or watch me make a miracle.

See you guys in my next update!!!!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!