• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Running bigger tests with Galaksion

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Galaksion is a traffic source I continue to go back to. I know people are doing well there. I've had some great campaigns there. Clickloss can be a problem, but if you're running using their CPA bid format, that isn't as big of an issue (still annoying).

Anyway, I decided to do a test with a larger test budget. I decided a bigger test budget would ensure I get more traffic from more of the zones. Makes sense. I also increased the impression limit.

Here is what I did:

Test budget: $100
Max impressions/slice: 3000
CPA Cost: $0.50 (~50% ROI which is fairly aggressive)

Here are the results so far:

1709041212599-png.48816

With 20/23 slices (zones) having passed the test, this is looking pretty good. Even with my larger test though, I am only about 10% of the way through the slices and over half way through my test budget. A lot of those zones are going to have very little traffic though.

We'll see. Clickloss total is only at about 10% and ROI is slightly negative. Once this campaign test is complete, I think it should tip ROI positive pretty quickly 🤞

I will likely setup quite a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!