Follow Along Revcontent RON + VSL Let's do this 🚀

Pia S5 Proxy with 50M IPs covers 180+ countries

zefron

Contributor
Anth

I'm having a problem, can you give me some advice?

I have now started to place ads on mobile, but the conversion is not good.

I have a budget of $500 per day, but only 1-2 sales, while 2-5 Checkout conversion events per day, and the customer does not buy.

How can I optimize it? Can you give me some advice?

Thanks!

Pia S5 Proxy with 50M IPs covers 180+ countries

Anth

Grand Guru
Anth

I'm having a problem, can you give me some advice?

I have now started to place ads on mobile, but the conversion is not good.

I have a budget of $500 per day, but only 1-2 sales, while 2-5 Checkout conversion events per day, and the customer does not buy.

How can I optimize it? Can you give me some advice?

Thanks!

Hey mate, yeah on mobile there's a lot more crap to clean up so it requires a lot more budget.

There's a lot of variables involved with what you're saying mate, I guess over time you just need to see what funnel converts best, and by funnel I mean lining up which creative, which lander and which offer inline works best.

Other than that, it's just time/money to cleanup the crap!

zefron

Contributor
Hey mate, yeah on mobile there's a lot more crap to clean up so it requires a lot more budget.

There's a lot of variables involved with what you're saying mate, I guess over time you just need to see what funnel converts best, and by funnel I mean lining up which creative, which lander and which offer inline works best.

Other than that, it's just time/money to cleanup the crap!
Anth

Thank you for your advice

Dawud

Lurker
Which verticals do VSL offers usually include? As it stands for Video Sales letter if I'm not mistaken right? So it's kind of a video teaching lander similar to what many Clickbank products are run with?

Anth

Grand Guru
Which verticals do VSL offers usually include? As it stands for Video Sales letter if I'm not mistaken right? So it's kind of a video teaching lander similar to what many Clickbank products are run with?

For me, mostly health related, not sure on others! :)