Follow Along Revcontent RON + VSL Let's do this ๐Ÿš€

CrakRevenue
AdsEmpire
How is this looking now, @Anth?

Sorry I thought I replied to this! :unsure:

I haven't ran on Revcontent in a while mate. On eggshells in case I get banned because I don't think they like Nutra/Advertorial/SS anymore.

If anyone else sees this who may be running nutra with advertorials to straight sales, let me know haha I'd be straight back up and running if so, and I'd continue the follow along starting again (y)

I just launched a new VSL campaign and it's approved, it seems like advertorials are a no-go at the moment (unless it ends up stripped of everything that makes it work well)

Let's see how this goes from now!

I have the usual rules setup:
20 visits 0 lander clicks
$100 spent 0 conversions
40 visits <3 clicks 0 conversions

Very curious to see how this turns out, maybe less competitive? Maybe it tanks, who knows.. we will see!

Damn.. It definitely seems less competitive now :ROFLMAO:

Overspent and blasted $233 in 20 minutes! :poop:

Did not expect that! Now since it's VSL I'll have to wait to see if there are any sales from it. Fingers crossed!

Damn.. It definitely seems less competitive now :ROFLMAO:

Overspent and blasted $233 in 20 minutes! :poop:

View attachment 44436

Did not expect that! Now since it's VSL I'll have to wait to see if there are any sales from it. Fingers crossed!
WOAH bro, how?

I've been struggling to get traffic recently in the 0.30's. I've only been able to get traffic at mid/low 40's consistently the past few days.

Looking at it though, that vCTR is looking really good. Maybe that's what it is.

EDIT: Maybe it's bot traffic as @cdm says, because my blocklist is in the 400's so maybe that's why I'm not getting much traffic at lower levels.
But that can't be the case can it, because the average desktop bid on RevContent past 30 days for US - Desktop has been $0.15-$0.25 according to account manager.

Last edited:
WOAH bro, how?

I've been struggling to get traffic recently in the 0.30's. I've only been able to get traffic at mid/low 40's consistently the past few days.

Looking at it though, that vCTR is looking really good. Maybe that's what it is.

EDIT: Maybe it's bot traffic as @cdm says, because my blocklist is in the 400's so maybe that's why I'm not getting much traffic at lower levels.
But that can't be the case can it, because the average desktop bid on RevContent past 30 days for US - Desktop has been $0.15-$0.25 according to account manager.
Pretty sure Anth is running mobile. But the bids have fallen that much!? Insane

Just more bots and less traffic
Possibly!

WOAH bro, how?

Yeah as Varun said, I'm running mobile! Lol, my blocklist is like 2.9k widgets from the previous spend. I had these bids way too high plus pacing was off so it just blasted. Last night I was out having drinks and seen a sale come in, then I had rules to auto-increase budget :ROFLMAO: so with the pacing on still and higher bids it spent even more. Rookie mistakes I must admit, but I wasn't expecting it to be this easy to blast.

Pretty sure Anth is running mobile. But the bids have fallen that much!? Insane
Yup, mobile mate. I've lowered again today, sitting at 0.22. Will see how that goes now with pacing ON.

Yesterday ended like this after spending more by accident:

TheOptimizer was also blocking widgets wrong because the traffic was so fast!

I'm running mobile! Lol, my blocklist is like 2.9k widgets from the previous spend.
How much spend did it take to get such a huge blacklist?

I'm assuming you're running 20 visits with no clicks.

What difference have you noticed between desktop and mobile campaigns?

How much spend did it take to get such a huge blacklist?

I'm assuming you're running 20 visits with no clicks.

What difference have you noticed between desktop and mobile campaigns?

Not sure but it's over $160k!

Mobile has much more traffic, and way more to clean up too!