• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Follow Along Revcontent RON + VSL Let's do this πŸš€

Adsterra
Thanks!

As of now I only run mobile (y)
Anth

Thank you for your reply

Did you test the creative and accumulate data on desktop first before running the mobile ads?

Or are you running mobile ads from the beginning?

Adsterra
Anth

Thank you for your reply

Did you test the creative and accumulate data on desktop first before running the mobile ads?

Or are you running mobile ads from the beginning?

I gained experience with desktop, then moved over to mobile, and changed my niche so everything was new anyway in terms of creatives/landers.

By then I had decent sized blacklists, which still grow everyday anyway.

I gained experience with desktop, then moved over to mobile, and changed my niche so everything was new anyway in terms of creatives/landers.

By then I had decent sized blacklists, which still grow everyday anyway.
Anth

Do you use video in your ad creative? Or just images?

GIF you mean? Not tried them yet. You do realise you're asking questions which are of little importance right? Compared to the bigger picture which is everything you can't see :)
Anth

Thank you for your suggestions

My ads are now starting to break even, maybe my data is small, with a daily budget of $200, I am not increasing my budget, I have tested a lot of variables and gained a lot of experience.

Seeing your ads has given me a lot of confidence and I'm ready to increase my budget.

Congratulations @Anth (y), your follow-along is very inspiring, :love:
and your hard work has finally paid off.

I'd like to ask you about your mindset when you lose money. How do you think about it and overcome the fear of losing money to keep going?

Congratulations @Anth (y), your follow-along is very inspiring, :love:
and your hard work has finally paid off.

I'd like to ask you about your mindset when you lose money. How do you think about it and overcome the fear of losing money to keep going?

Thanks man! Appreciate it :)

I have no emotional attachment to money, I guess from years of AM. Because if not, emotions cause bad decisions etc.

But to answer your question, it really helps that I have consistent daily profits from other campaigns in AM, softening the blow.

I guess I just focused on what I knew was possible, it's potential etc (y)

February

Very happy how it turned out that whole month, a full month ended in profit! There has been ups and downs for sure, offer changes, bot spends, and sometimes hours without sales bringing down overall performance. But 29% ROI is fantastic!

I am still running 2 campaigns, one has been a bit weird with no sales for the past few days. Might have to dig in and see what changes I made and maybe reverse them. (I take notes daily of changes, to see impact afterwards)

Overall, very happy! March is gonna be insane. I get married this month too! I have my stag weekend coming up in just 2 days. I'm scared to leave these campaigns alone :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

Congrats on the profit and upcoming wedding! :)

Congratulations on your success in both your career and love life.😍

I'm scared to leave these campaigns alone :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
I can't believe that in the several days before your wedding, the thing you couldn't stop thinking about was not your ex-girlfriend, but campaigns.
You really do love campaigns! :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations on your success in both your career and love life.😍

I can't believe that in the several days before your wedding, the thing you couldn't stop thinking about was not your ex-girlfriend, but campaigns.
You really do love campaigns! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks mate!

Hahaha, yes I do! Figuring out what I'm gonna do with the budgets whilst being offline :ROFLMAO:

Update - Never give up! I'm profitable overall now after being -$11,667

All of the initial losses were gained back in 5 weeks of profit. Exciting times to come, because now profit is actual overall gain, rather than clawing back what was lost initially.

πŸš€πŸ₯³

Amazing Journey @Anth,. Congrats :) As always Persistence wins ..