Case Study Quick 100% ROI This Weekend - Monetizer + PropellerAds

AdsEmpire
Hi Luke, when you start campaigns on PropellerAds, you use a black list or start from scratch?
Typically start from scratch unless I'm duplicating a semi-recent campaign in the same vertical.

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Achieved my first profitable campaign with this, it's not much but finally not -100% :D

I used popads, but I think I'll launch this on propeller ads too.

Achieved my first profitable campaign with this, it's not much but finally not -100% :D

Great to hear! Time to scale up!

haha love it!

Hi @Luke my application to Advertizer was rejected.
Can u help?

Application Unsuccessful
We're sorry, but unfortunately your application was unsuccessful for the following reason:

Our requirements for new advertisers for CPA traffic are strongly bound to inhouse offers or direct offers only

If you have any questions please reach out via the support tool in Advertizer.

Thanks,

The Advertizer Team

Hi @Luke my application to Advertizer was rejected.
Can u help?

Application Unsuccessful
We're sorry, but unfortunately your application was unsuccessful for the following reason:

Our requirements for new advertisers for CPA traffic are strongly bound to inhouse offers or direct offers only

If you have any questions please reach out via the support tool in Advertizer.

Thanks,

The Advertizer Team
I believe we've discussed this. Hoping Advertizer will let you run push 👍

Your strategy. I can't find profitable offer in Monetizer. For Pops Ads (PA, Adsterra)
Not sure. There are a lot of offers on Monetizer and I am sure we have members still using this strategy, but I have not tried it in awhile. Feel free to create a follow along with an example you are running (y)