• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Question about flow paths in BeMob

AdsEmpire

HellaMonster

Contributor
Apologies if this has been answered before somewhere. I looked and couldn't find it.

I'm trying to understand campaign flow paths in BeMob...

Say I want to use a click URL for the main CTA that will rotate offers and another click URL for the Back Button that will have different offers. Do I have to create two paths in the campaign; path 1 with landers and offers and path 2 with other lenders and offers, then use /click/1 for the CTA button and /click/2 for the Back Button? That seems logical to me; however I have it set up that way and it seems that click/2 is going to the same offer as click/1, so I'm confused.

Any help would

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!