PUSHBOT - A Push Messaging Automation Dedicated For Affiliates

mukil

Super Contributor
Hi Mates !

Announcing a work in progress :

PUSHBOT - A Push Messaging Automation Dedicated For Affiliates

BETA TESTERS WELCOME

A Brief About Me : I have been in the affiliate marketing industry on/off since 2006. Had great success during 2008 when toolbar downloads were at peak and I made it to the Affiliate Summit at Boston too, in the same year. After a couple of comeback attempts at my passionate industry, now I think am playing the game pretty well.

Recently, I have been focussing on Push Ads for the past 9+ months and have a considerable success on this traffic category. I started with direct linking offers but my ROI was just struggling to breakeven. Thanks to @Luke and the community leaders out here, I learnt about the positive effects of landing pages and quickly started to add them to almost all of my campaigns. And guess what?… most of my campaigns started to become profitable.

Although I had profitable campaigns, I was just thinking on ways to improve my margins. This forum has been a great resource for me to get ideas and have implemented

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!