• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Propush Tag + Cloudflare Pages

Galaksion Contest

NinaB

Contributor
Hey guys

So I recently saw a guide from @dood about cloudflare pages and let me tell ya, I find it very very nice to use since comparing to what I think its is only competition (regarding pre lander host) amazon aws.
So let's get to the point. When you're using cloudflare pages, as with other solutions you will upload the .js file Propush tells you to attach to your root files. The thing is that somehow Cloudflare omits that file when you look up your source files with chrome dev tools. This can be worrying but rest assure that if you added the script correctly to your index.html and already verified the domain with the pushsdk string you're all good!

I hope this help if you, like me where a bit confused about the missing file.

Thank you

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!