Follow Along PropellerAds to the Riches 🤑 - $300 Profit/Day Achieved! ✅

noisyboy

Grand Guru
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: Clickflare
✅ Affiliate Network: Various
👍 Type of Offer: Surveys, MVAS and more
🏁 Goal:
Finding some winners that add up to $50/day in profit. Since the prizes are pretty good, I also want to experiment with some new types of campaigns that I don't usually endeavour into. Will start with some Survey campaigns on Pop traffic and we will take it from there. :)

I don't recommend PP anymore. If you want to 5x your profits, switch from ProPush ASAP and see how much more you can make with RollerAds with the same traffic. If you want to DOUBLE your first payout, sign up to RollerAds using this exclusive link and send this promo code "RollNoisy2" to Michael (Skype: live:.cid.f9878c1e04bd2363).

My initial goal was $50/day but we were able to hit $300 profit/day on the 30th of September 2023 :)

statistics-png.43826

Here are some updates in chronological order showing what I tested and what we've been able to achieve in this FA:

⚡️ Sep 5th: This follow along was started and we started testing a Zeydoo survey in a new geo but with a proven lander.

📈 Sep 6th to 15th:

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!