Search and Embed 1 Billion+ E-commerce Affiliate Offers. Simplify Workflow and Maximize Revenues.

PropellerAds Follow Along Contest with HUGE Prizes Is Back ($13000) #PA24

Dolphin

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I know you’ve been waiting for this and it’s finally back!! That’s right. It’s time for the PropellerAds and ProPush.me follow along contest here on affLIFT!

And, this year, we’ve gone bigger and better than ever before.

This year, we have $13,000 in cash prizes as well as some awesome bonuses and promo codes available for you to win!

Here is the contest breakdown…

📆 When do we start?

Start date: September 2nd
End date: October 4th (no follow alongs can be posted after this but you can still update your follow along)
Voting starts: October 14th
Voting ends: October 21st

On October 14th, we will create a poll here on the forum with each participating member’s follow along. It will be open until October 21st.

This year, the voting will be launched in one week after the contest ends. PropellerAds needs this extra time to check the participants and make sure that all of them have been following the rules. Those who broke the rules will be excluded from voting.

💰 What are the prizes?

Let’s start with the most interesting part!

🏆 PropellerAds’ prize pool:

• 1st Place: $3500
  • 2nd Place: $2000
  • 3rd Place: $1200
  • 4th Place: $750
  • 5th Place: $550
There is also a $2000 prize pool that will split among all participants who do not receive any of the main prize money above. Everyone will be a winner!

➕ Extra-prizes from PropellerAds:

• Team’s favorite - $300 prize (activated when you deposit $550 on your PropellerAds account) - PropellerAds team chooses the Follow Along case they liked the most.
  • Forum’s favorite - $300 prize (activated when you deposit $550 on your PropellerAds account) - The Follow Along participant who didn’t get a prize, but received a lot of comments and attention from forum users.
  • Most active participant - $150 prize (activated when you deposit $300 on your PropellerAds account) - The super-active user who helps other participants.

🥇 ProPush.me prize pool:

• 1st Place: $1500
  • 2nd Place: $1000
  • 3rd Place: $500

➕ Bonus from ProPush.me:

Add a Back Button feature and get a $50 bonus.

If you want to get rewarded from ProPush.me, you can run a campaign with traffic from any allowed traffic source (not only PropellerAds) to a web page that has a ProPush.me tag on it, but make sure it follows their policy.

Make sure that you post at least four updates to your Follow Along thread, or else - the thread won’t be able to participate in the contest.

The complete rules for joining the ProPush.me pool of Participants are specified in the Rules.

This year we have some additional rules:
  • Please use Propush.me tag for Onclick campaigns in PropellerAds
  • If you prefer other networks, feel free to use any ad format
Make sure to check traffic recommendations on the ProPush.me website before you start.

You can read more about making profit with ProPush.me here.

✅ How to Join the Contest?

1. Sign up to the PropellerAds platform (if you are already a PropellerAds advertiser, just skip this step and go to the next one).
  2. Send a direct message with your account email address to me (Luke). Please mind that participants that won’t send the email by the end of the contest will be disqualified.
  3. Make a deposit ($200 minimum). If you already have an account with a balance that exceeds $200, you can use it for the contest, as well.
  4. Create a campaign using PropellerAds traffic. You are free to start with any advertising format: Popunder, Direct Click, Push Notifications, In-Page Push, Interstitial and Survey Exit. Make sure your campaign follows the PropellerAds rules.
    IMPORTANT: we highly recommend using Onclick for ProPush.me Follow Along campaigns.
  5. In the case of rules and policy violations, you will be banned on PropellerAds/ProPush.me. Your Follow Along will be excluded from the contest.
  6. Create a Follow Along thread on the forum depending on the ad format you choose. Use tag #PA24 in the thread title so we can find it easily!
  7. Reply to this thread with a link to your Follow Along thread.
  8. Post at least 4 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible). The 4th post should be published no later than October 4th.
  9. The best Follow Along case studies might be posted on the official PropellerAds channels (social media and blog).
  10. Please, don’t try to fake your Follow Along results. In case we detect any form of cheating or untrue data in your case, you will be disqualified.
This contest is subject to the rules available online here. Each participant of the contest is deemed familiarized with and accepted the rules.

🥇 How Do We Choose Winners?

For both PropellerAds and ProPush.me, we will create a poll, so we can choose winners together as a community. So, get your campaigns created, show your expertise, cooperate with fellow members, and let’s make this year’s Follow Along the brightest event ever!

💪 Contest Follow Alongs

Here is a list of the follow alongs created for our contest:

👇 Read the rules (attachment)

Attachments

• PropellerAds affLIFT Contest Terms.pdf
    204.9 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Dolphin
Last edited:
I know you’ve been waiting for this
Hell ya!

➕ Extra-prizes from PropellerAds:
  • Team’s favorite - $300 prize (activated when you have $550 on your PropellerAds account)
Not 100% sure I understand what's being said here. Are you saying that my PropellerAds total balance must be $550+ at some point within the contest dates?
This year we have some additional rules:
I just want to be sure: This is only relevant for pops, not direct click, correct?

Hell ya!

Not 100% sure I understand what's being said here. Are you saying that my PropellerAds total balance must be $550+ at some point within the contest dates?

I just want to be sure: This is only relevant for pops, not direct click, correct?
Waiting for confirmation :)

Hey!

In case you win this special bonus, you can apply this promo code while depositing your PropellerAds account with $550 (or more).

It's applicable for Onclick format in general, so you can start Onclick/Popunder campaign including Direct Click traffic type.