Propeller Survey Exit suddenly not available for account?

Edu-Money

MadMan21

Contributor
Hey Guys,

so I am running a lot of survey offers from Zeydoo via various traffic sources.
My main traffic is Pop and Push from Propeller with CPA Goal, and I was getting good results with it in the past.

Last week I tried adding survey Exit traffic to the mixture, also wanted to try Mvas offers from Golden Goose with it.

It worked well for 1 day, after that the traffic suddenly stopped, I was getting 0 impressions on more than 10 campaigns, but I was not getting a notification or something similar from Propeller, so I thought somehow I must have broken my campaigns.

Restarted them, none was getting traffic anymore. We are talking 10+ survey exit campaigns here. So I stopped believing in a coincidence.

I contacted support and asked if my account was restricted from survey exit traffic. Support clearly said NO and that it was a temporary issue, and it will be resolved soon. This was Saturday, fast-forward to today, Monday - I contacted my AM, and she told me that if I am running survey offers, survey exit traffic is not available for my account. I asked if this applied also on

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!