Follow Along Propeller Ads With Pin Submit Offer 💀 "#PA10k"

Galaksion Contest
thanks, @Hadomi, i know that but there is a way to use pop and push traffic without any problem if you send high-quality traffic.

i am not the only one who uses this with cpabuild there are thousands of people doing that, I am working with them for about 7 months till now
Why choose Cpabuild’s offers and using paid ads to promote, other non-incentivized networks also have similar offers, don’t they?

AdsEmpire
Why choose Cpabuild’s offers and using paid ads to promote, other non-incentivized networks also have similar offers, don’t they?
Hello boltr , i didn't find cpabuild offers in another network and i had searched for them but nothing like cpabuild , also because it pay every week

Hello boltr , i didn't find cpabuild offers in another network and i had searched for them but nothing like cpabuild , also because it pay every week
Understood, thanks ! Are these the results of popunder?

Let's pump this FA ,in case if anyone need to read it again during propeller ads Contest

Hi, thanks for sharing this, I learnt a lot. I have a few questions that have been confusing me for a long time and stuck in this bottleneck for a long time, I hope to get your help.1. Whitelist creation question. My understanding is to put good targets all together, including version, region, time, carrier, browser, etc. But my biggest problem is how to determine the offer for whitelisting , if I blacklist to start with a popunder CPA model, how to determine that? Because many times, I run out of blacklist, but create whitelist are loss, I cry 2.monetizer's offer more are containing lp, on this basis how to set up return button and other scripts. Because the advertiser's offer is already set to contain lp and set the back button, is there no way for us to set it up and lose a profit opportunity or do you have another solution?

My understanding is to put good targets all together, including version, region, time, carrier, browser, etc. But my biggest problem is how to determine the offer for whitelisting ,
if i got what you mean correct, your question is how to choose the right offer ?
> at first with CPA we have many variables like if you are using pop " Landing Page , Offer , Zones , OS ... etc " , so let's focus on the bigger factors which are the landing page and the offer, after you find your Golden LP and Winner Offer you can go for WL Campaign

I cry 2.monetizer's offer more are containing lp, on this basis how to set up return button and other scripts. Because the advertiser's offer is already set to contain lp and set the back button
You are direct linking offers ? mean running campaigns without using Landing page ?
do you have another solution?
i don't have any success with direct linking offers , all over my journey I use LP so that I can setup push tag and back button to generate more profits

I hope I got what you are asking about , if not comment below with more details