Follow Along Propeller Ads Push Traffic + Bemob + Peerfly

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Greetings,

I wanted to start a follow along since I have received a lot of value from others posting theirs and it will also be a way to document my process and learn along the way. Thanks to @Luke, @BeMob and @PropellerAds for answering my questions and their awesome support!

I started with a sweepstakes offer that converts on a SOI (single opt-in) for email.

Geo: AUS
Payout: 1.40
Network: Peerfly
Vertical: Sweepstakes

I started with direct linking and using Push Traffic testing Mobile and Desktop traffic limited to Android and Windows. I excluded Apple devices because they have not converted for me on other campaigns in other Geos and I figured I would run a test with these settings.

I am going to leave my creatives out because I don't want to give everything a way. : - )

My creatives have a 0.81% CTR

1547110106676-png.2369

Here are my targeting options.

User Activity:

1547109130530-png.2361

1547109152576-png.2362

Traffic and CPC:

I decided to start with a bid that was in the middle of the graph to give me decent traffic and Propeller ads support said that zone ids. (websites) that have a higher CPC may

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!