• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Follow Along Propeller Ads Push + BeMob + Maxbounty Sweeps

Edu-Money

jairene

Grand Guru
I am new to push notifications traffic, and I'd like to keep trying it out until I find something that works.
I have tried RichPush with Peerfly sweeps before in another follow along, and though the result wasn't profitable, I learned a lot (which is one of the most important aspects of affiliate marketing).

Ever since then I've tried push notifications with other offers, and so far I have seen profit with e-commerce.
This time around I'd like to try a different push notifications source: Propeller Ads.

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: Maxbounty
(my affiliate manager informed me to look for offers that allow mobile ads for mobile traffic and/or contextual for desktop traffic)
πŸ‘ Type of Offers:
Sweepstakes
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $1.80
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I've learned from my test with RichPush that a landing page might work better. However, I'm not sure if the same works with PropellerAds so I will be split-testing between direct linking and using a landing page.
πŸ” I am unsure about: If sweeps will really pay out with push notifications because of the low payout, but I like trying

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!