• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!

Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content or take a look through our Public threads.

Follow Along RichPush + Bemob + Peerfly Sweeps/Daily Deals offer (January Contest)

jairene

So I have actually created a RichPush account a few weeks back but haven't been motivated to use them as I have never really tried push notifications before. But I have been hearing a lot of good things about push so I decided to try it. So without further ado... 🎯 Traffic Source: RichPush
🔧 Tracking Tool: BeMob
✅ Affiliate Network: PeerFly (basically because my affiliate managers in other networks are still unsure about where to place push notifications and I couldn't get a straight answer) 👍 Type of Offers:
Daily Deals & Sweepstakes 💰 Offer Payout: $1.80
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I'm not really sure to be honest but I believe it's worth testing out. 🔍 I am unsure about: whether...

Attachments

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now