Follow Along Propeller Ads Push + BeMob + Maxbounty Sweeps

Edu-Money

jairene

Grand Guru
I am new to push notifications traffic, and I'd like to keep trying it out until I find something that works.
I have tried RichPush with Peerfly sweeps before in another follow along, and though the result wasn't profitable, I learned a lot (which is one of the most important aspects of affiliate marketing).

Ever since then I've tried push notifications with other offers, and so far I have seen profit with e-commerce.
This time around I'd like to try a different push notifications source: Propeller Ads.

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: Maxbounty
(my affiliate manager informed me to look for offers that allow mobile ads for mobile traffic and/or contextual for desktop traffic)
πŸ‘ Type of Offers:
Sweepstakes
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $1.80
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I've learned from my test with RichPush that a landing page might work better. However, I'm not sure if the same works with PropellerAds so I will be split-testing between direct linking and using a landing page.
πŸ” I am unsure about: If sweeps will really pay out with push notifications because of the low payout, but I like trying

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!