- Joined
- Sep 23, 2018
- Messages
- 589
I've being testing this offer and it shows some conversions. I though it would be nice to create a follow along about this.
Traffic Source: PopAds
Offer: Cpamatica 12861 (recommended by AM for pop traffic)
Tracker: Skro
Prelanders: I'm using two adult prelanders (split test 50/50) , I don't know if it's okay to post it here. It's NSFW. @Luke please let me know.
LP1: https://rapiddigitalgrowth.xyz/adult1/discovery-passion.com/adult/lands/attention-boobs/index.html
LP2: https://rapiddigitalgrowth.xyz/adult2/discovery-passion.com/adult/lands/crazy-hands/index.html
What value would you
Traffic Source: PopAds
Offer: Cpamatica 12861 (recommended by AM for pop traffic)
Tracker: Skro
Prelanders: I'm using two adult prelanders (split test 50/50) , I don't know if it's okay to post it here. It's NSFW. @Luke please let me know.
LP1: https://rapiddigitalgrowth.xyz/adult1/discovery-passion.com/adult/lands/attention-boobs/index.html
LP2: https://rapiddigitalgrowth.xyz/adult2/discovery-passion.com/adult/lands/crazy-hands/index.html
Campaign settings:
Offer:
Questions:
How do I properly set the bid? Based on the traffic inventory in PopAds the average bid for BR is 0.00031. My bid in the campaign is 0.00044.What value would you



