• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

[POLL] Do You Run Campaigns on the Weekend?

jimmyvanilla

Community Leader
Hi AffLIFTers I'm curious to know whether you run campaigns on the weekend. The reason I ask is because I got a nice surprise when I checked on a campaign this morning and noticed it had done really well on Saturday and Sunday. I haven't touched anything on this campaign for a few weeks but now that I'm looking back at the stats I can see a clear pattern of profitability dropping mid-week and then going up on the weekend.
My guess is that there's less competition for traffic on the weekend while agencies and in-house teams take time...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now