New Member with Goodies for Other Members

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL

Hugh

Contributor
Hi guys,

I'm Hugh and I just joined. I've been a fan of Luke's for years. My business partner Hitek and I have just completed updating our software and we have a pretty attractive offer that I'd like to make even more attractive to members of this forum. You can see it at https://DetectR.net/special-offer.

EDIT: New Offer is 30 Day Free Trial. Check it out!

I worked hard on the sales page so I'll let you read about the offer there. What's the deal? For others the deal is a $7 trial and then $99/mo. But for the first few using this special link I am making it a 21 day free trial and then just $77/mo which you can lock in for life. If it seems to be of interest I'll leave it up for a while but we've always preferred to keep our user base small so we can use our tools ourselves without spending all our time on customer support.

I will say that we're into automation and exploits. If you ask, "How high?" when Google says, "Jump" then our software is NOT for you. But if you are looking for a way to beat the system

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!