• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Follow Along My affiliate journal

RollerAds

dusk30

Contributor
Hello reader,

Here you can witness my journey (successful??) in pop traffic. So what's given?

Budget:
1) -$100 Propeller Ads
2) -$150 Zeropark (applied for the Second Chance program 🤞). Deposited 200 made 50 back
3) Breakeven on Advertizer after $100 deposit (They threaten to remove your account if you don't meet their CPA goals like WTF I'm paying money for this) - Not very newbie-friendly
4) Deposited $400 on Adsterra. Their working hours perfectly align with my sleeping schedule (WORK FROM HOME ON YOUR OWN TERMS FROM ANYWHERE!11!), so I usually have to wait a day to see my campaigns up or talk to support

So many networks and services are located in the EU... I have to go out of my way just to get some basic helb and/or get sh#t done 😢

Tools:
1) Bemob basic ($50)
2) Mobidea push spy ($89). Pretty useless I find, I tried skimming through the popular stuff but most advertisers cloak their prelanders. I only bought it so I can rip some kickass landers. There are quite a few free push spy tools that one can use for inspiration

Networks:

1) Golden Goose.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!